AUTOMOTIVE ASSEMBLY & WORKSHOP FIELD
Automotive Additive and Detailing
High Quality Additives for Cars
Cleaning Interior and Exterior of Cars
Specialize in Cleaning Car Interiors
Handy – Sponge Cloth
Multiple PPE Categories
Fall Protection Equipment
- DURABLE AND COMFORTABLE GLOVE FOR WELDING APPLICATIONS
- ActivArmr® WorkGuard™ 43-216 is a heavy-duty special purpose glove offering high levels of molten splash resistance. Ideal for many different applications requiring thermal protection, it also provides superior durability and good protection from cuts, punctures and abrasions.
- Top of the range gloves for the most exacting hot applications.
- Also provides fantastic resistance to cuts, tears and abrasion.
- Soft, comfortable and absorbent - the coolest choice in hot conditions.
- Designed for intermittent dry heat contact up to 350°C
- Level 5 of cut resistance.
- GREAT PROTECTION AND COMFORT IN MODERATE HEAT
- Designed for intermittent handling of hot objects up to 180°C.
- Provides high resistance to cuts, minor injuries and abrasion.
- Enhances grip on dry and oily surfaces.
- Comfortable & flexible: sweat absorbent non-woven felt inner.
- Designed for intermittent dry heat contact up to 180°C.
- Ideal for those tasks involving vibrations at frequency levels greater than 300 Hz
- Engineered to reduce the vibration absorbed by workers' palm and fingers. VibraGuard® gloves help protecting from Hand-Arm Vibration Syndrome
- Vibration attenuation EN10819
- TRM (Transmission Ratio Medium frequency range) = 0.90
- TRH (Transmission Ratio High frequency range) = 0.52
- INSULATED WINTER GLOVES WITH A TURN-OUT LINER
- A rugged winter glove that outwears leather, sheds water, resists salts and chemicals and keeps hands really warm.
- Polyurethane foam insulation for extra warmth and comfort.
- Rough-finish PVC coating provides unbeatable gripping power on wet and slippery surfaces.
- AUTOMOTIVE ASSEMBLY & WORKSHOP FIELD
- AUTOMOTIVE ACCESSORY
- Automotive Additive and Detailing
- SAFETY PRODUCTS