AUTOMOTIVE ASSEMBLY & WORKSHOP FIELD
Automotive Additive and Detailing
High Quality Additives for Cars
Cleaning Interior and Exterior of Cars
Specialize in Cleaning Car Interiors
Handy – Sponge Cloth
Multiple PPE Categories
Fall Protection Equipment
- The 97-210 impact, barrier, grip glove is designed to meet the extreme conditions of the rig floor, rig services and hydraulic fracking, the toughest conditions in the oilfield.
- With lab tested state of the art impact protection on the back of hand, the gloves also provide technologically advanced “enhance grip” pads in strategic palm pressure points and a water resistant barrier to protect hands from fluids encountered in the upstream environment.
- The glove will provide oily, dry and wet grip, cut protection, abrasion and protection from oil & water penetration.
- EDGE® 48-125/48-126/48-128/48-129 industrial work gloves are good solution for light
- applications requiring a good level of abrasion resistance & grip, as well as high tactility in dry to slightly oily environments.
- Now with EN level 4 of abrasion and good tear resistance, good grip, improved productivity.
- White glove (48-125) , black glove (48-126) , black & grey glove (48-128) or grey glove (48-129) meet full coverage of end user needs.
- Seamless structure; ensures comfort and encourages safety and glove usage.
- THE NEXT GENERATION GLOVE IN COMFORT, DEXTERITY AND FLEXIBILITY
- Almost a second skin, this very thin glove offers outstanding comfort, fit and sensitivity for the most delicate handling.
- 18-gauge knitting technology allows this glove to be ultra-thin yet tough.
- Designed for a wide range of lightweight applications in dry or slightly oily environments, it is ideal for workers who need a higher level of fit, touch and precision than that offered by their current gloves.
- Also ideal for applications where cotton gloves or no gloves at all are used despite the risk of scrapes, blisters and minor injuries.
- In addition, the 11-618 and 11-616 dark liners are well-suited for environments that present a certain degree of dirt.
- EXCELLENT DEXTERITY AND BREATHABILITY IN VERY DURABLE GLOVES
- Ansell’s HyFlex® 11-801 gloves are ideal for dry or slightly oily applications that require light mechanical protection and high levels of handling finesse.
- They are well-suited to light assembly applications as well as to the needs of logistics and warehousing.
- The use of Spandex elastics prevents risk of latex allergy, while the silicone-free glove reduces potential contamination of the products.
- Antistatic according to EN1149.
- Fit for special purpose.
- COMFORT AND PROTECTION FOR LIGHTWEIGHT APPLICATIONS
- Ansell’s SensiLite® range of industrial gloves are designed for light applications that require good levels of comfort and abrasion resistance.
- Offering precise handling of small objects in dry or light oily environments, SensiLite® is the practical choice when you are looking for dexterity.
- SensiLite® provides enhanced safety, dexterity and durability compared to other glove options often used in the same applications.
- AUTOMOTIVE ASSEMBLY & WORKSHOP FIELD
- AUTOMOTIVE ACCESSORY
- Automotive Additive and Detailing
- SAFETY PRODUCTS